Fonts Question

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 17 23:11:34 UTC 1997

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Raghavendra C.S wrote:

> Are there any True-Type or Adobe Devanagari Fonts
> available for FREE on internet ?

I remember acquiring a font called PCS Nepali once from an archive site,
but I think that it is a commercial font which someone inadvertently
placed at the site thinking it was in the public domain. The quality of
the font was commendable, but once had to manually create a character map
as there was no documentation accompanying it. I've long since deleted it
as I've made myself partial to TeX and it's brilliant devanaagarii
Metafonts.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey

---
Anshuman Pandey | apandey at u.washington.edu | University of Washington

  "Life is an impossible scheme, and love an imperceptible dream.
   Face the facts, that's what it's always been. Relax. What you
   see is what you've seen, What you get is a new philosophy."