indology homepage

claude setzer cssetzer at mum.edu
Mon Feb 17 04:32:05 UTC 1997

I think Dominik has done a really nice thing here in adding a bit of Indian
culture to a web site that is supposed to be about Indian culture. I don't
understand why you are not supporting him. (I find it hard to believe that
you cannot read the explanation just next to the picture, of why it is
actually correct.)