INDOLOGY archives updated to Jan 97

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Feb 15 17:05:32 UTC 1997

Alan Thew, who manages the INDOLOGY software in Liverpool, has just
updated the browsable archives to include January 1997.

To browse past issues of INDOLOGY, point your web browser at
  http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html
and choose "INDOLOGY's own Gopher".  Or, if you have a gopher client,
point it at
  gopher.liv.ac.uk/11/lists/indology

Thanks, Alan!

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England