H-ASIA: Q. Science and Non-Western Religions (fwd)

Frank Conlon conlon at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 7 14:58:24 UTC 1997

Dear Indology colleagues:

The following post, which went out on H-ASIA this morning, struck me as
being of potential interest to the Indology list members as well.  I would
request that any posts of specific works be sent both directly to Mr.
Miller <jmiller at aaas.org> and to me <conlon at u.washington.edu>  Thanks.

Frank Conlon