Shirayan Vajramutthi

Dr. S. Kalyanaraman MDSAAA48 at GIASMD01.VSNL.NET.IN
Tue Feb 4 10:02:46 UTC 1997

Hi,
The Shirayan Vajramutthi is an ancient Indian martial art which is found only in Hungary,
say my correspondents Kercza Istvan and Almasi Attila from Hungary.
They are keen to get in touch with scholars interested in this subject area; they need addresses;
 they are also looking for authenic material on the martial art traditions of India. Kindly
mail me any information, I will send it by post to them.
Regards. Kalyanaraman.