Kumbha mela 1998

Vasudha Narayanan vasu at RELIGION.UFL.EDU
Tue Dec 16 14:51:23 UTC 1997

Professor J.E Llewellyn is planning to be there next spring.  He has set up
a Kumbh Mela home page at
http://www.smsu.edu/contrib/relst/kumbhmela.html.
For further information, you may contact Jack at  JEL807F at WPGATE.SMSU.EDU
Best wishes, Vasu

Vasudha Narayanan
Professor
Department of Religion