Ayur Vedic or Tibetan Medical Texts

INDIAN BOOKS CENTRE ibcindia at giasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Fri Aug 29 07:24:48 UTC 1997

We are publishing the English translation of the Rgyud-bzi, it
containsTibetan text in Roman, Sanskrit restoration and English
translation of the text.Four volumes have been published so far.The
English translation is by Vaidya Bhagwan Dash, Each volume is US$ 40-00.
You can also visit our site at http://ibcindia.com
for books on Ayurveda and Tibetan Medicine
Thanking you
Sunil Gupta