Vrindavan Research Institute

adrian.burton at anu.edu.au adrian.burton at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 00:00:50 UTC 1997

When I visited India in January of this year the Vrindavan Research
Institute was closed and had been so for about five months because of an
industrial dispute.  I am planning to return to India again in December and
would dearly like to look at some material there.  Can anyone tell me
whether the VRI is open again?  Maybe someone from SOAS  would know.

Merci d'avance

Adrian Burton

Adrian Burton                      South and West Asia Centre
Adrian Burton at anu.edu.au   Faculty of Asian Studies
+61-6-279 8241                   Australian National University