Ritual and archiecture

Deepak deepak at ksu.edu
Thu Apr 17 02:42:26 UTC 1997

Hi everybody,

I am looking for research/ studies relating to ritual in
traditional Indian Architecture and find out if ritual has any significant
relation to mandalas as archiectural devices

Also, I cannot locate a study of ancient town of Vijayanagara by John Fritz
and George Michell, It deals with urban morphology and rituals in the city

Please let me know if anybody has come across such a study. Any references
about ritual in ancient India will greatly help.

Thanking in  advance,

sincerely

d e e p a k     g u p t a
deepak at ksu.edu       ||      www-personal.ksu.edu/~deepak