Error Condition Re: Sanskrit in scientific terminology

Chris Wooff C.Wooff at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Sep 19 15:29:46 UTC 1996

As noted below your messages to indology will be ignored
unless you join. Instructions for joining are as follows:

To join the Indologists' list INDOLOGY:

1) Send mail to listproc at liverpool.ac.uk

2) Omit the subject

3) Send a one line message of the form:
      SUBSCRIBE INDOLOGY Joe Bloggs
   (replace Joe Bloggs with your own name)

4) Shortly after successfully joining you will receive a welcome message.
PLEASE keep this in a safe place....it contains important information
which you will need if and when you decide to leave INDOLOGY.

Chris Wooff (Owner of Indology list)