INDOLOGY admin

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 16:26:52 UTC 1996

In case you haven't checked recently, INDOLOGY currently has 544 members.

The counters on the INDOLOGY web pages have apparently been reset by the
web server.  It's a pity; now they show only a few hundred hits, whereas
we were up to about 9000 on the main page.  In any case, the daily hit
rate is ca. 40 (and I promise it's not all me!).

If you have not looked at the INDOLOGY web pages recently, there have been
some significant additions, including an online Sanskrit dictionary with
web interface!  I do add and change the web pages in bursts every now and
then, but I don't always remember to announce the changes.

Best wishes,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England