Lecture by Francis Zimmerman

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 09:16:47 UTC 1996

Colleagues in the London area who are not on the Wellcome Institute
mailing list may wish to know about a lecture this afternoon at the
Institute.

Dr Francis Zimmerman, (L'Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris)

  will be speaking on

"The Astavaidya Tradition - History and Anthropology of Ayurveda in Kerala".

Time: 4:30 (tea), 4:30 talk begins
Place: Franks room II, mezzanine floor, Wellcome Building (address below).

Everyone is welcome.

Best wishes,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England