waiting for your answer

Muneo Tokunaga g53772 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Oct 19 11:28:05 UTC 1996

Dear Dr. John Smith,

   I have been waiting for your answer since I sent my mail to you a few days ago.
I do not mind anybody's criticism on my epic files. But if it does not hit the point, I have the right to ask him to correct the judgement on them. In addition, if you had just let me know of your project using my files in advance (since it is not a simple revision for a personal usage), I would have been much happier with your files. We have to have this kind of mishap solved on this occasion in order to guarantee a free exchange of Sanskrit files among Indologits.

                                   Muneo TOKUNAGA (徳永宗雄)
                                 Professor of Indian Philosophy
                           Graduate School of Letters, Kyoto University
                             Kyoto, Japan (606-01). Tel. 075-753-2778
                             email: g53772 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp