Pandava Gita

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Oct 11 21:18:37 UTC 1996

I have a printed version of Pandava Gita, a collection of 30 verses,
published in an old book called Bhaktimaargapradiipa, ed. by Lakshman
Ramchandra Pangarkar, 16th edition, Bombay: Keshav Bhikaji Dhavale
Publishers, "saka year 1860, pp.42-45.  I doubt if it is part of the
Mahabharata.  If you need a copy, let me know your snail mail address and
I will send you a photocopy of these pages.
	Madhav Deshpande