public works in Ramayana

Chandan Raghava Narayan cnarayan at uclink2.berkeley.edu
Sat Nov 30 16:47:53 UTC 1996

As a student of Prof. Goldman, I can assure you he and Drs. Sutherland and
Pollock in no way intended the hardback volumes to be so expensive. It is
most certainly the "fault" of the publisher. If you need these editions, I
suggest you use the Inter-library loan service at your respective
institutions and request them from UCB. cheers, Chandan Narayan.