[For forwarding to indology]

Girish Beeharry gkb at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 22 10:04:10 UTC 1996

Sanskrit Digest          Thursday, 21 November 1996     Volume 01 : Number 458
Today's topics:
     SPEAK SANSKRIT classes by Sri Krishna Shastry - Call for Volunteers
To SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE from Sanskrit list:
Send a message to "majordomo at cs.utah.edu" with the line containing:
"subscribe sanskrit-digest <your email address>"   to SUBscribe,
"unsubscribe sanskrit-digest <your email address>" to UNsubscribe,
"info sanskrit-digest"                             to get digest-related info
(getting archives etc), and
"help"                                             to get general Majordomo help
in the message body (WITHOUT the quotes or angle brackets).