Harvard University Outreach Lecture

Bijoy Misra bmisra at husc.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 13 12:59:27 UTC 1996

To the members in the Indology list:
For the last couple of years we have instituted a set of outreach
lectures held every month during the academic year.  The dates for
1996-97 are 11/16, 12/14, 1/11, 2/15, 3/15, 4/19, 5/10.  They are
held at the Science Center Lecture Halls located next to the Yard.
The announcement for the lecture for November is attached.  Please
join in if you are in the area.  Please also let me know if your
schedule will permit to give a lecture on any of the scheduled
dates.  I wish to thank you for your help and your anticipated
encouragement!
- Bijoy Misra.

			   Harvard University
		Department of Sanskrit and Indian Studies
		   Outreach Committee Public Lecture
		   ---------------------------------

	"FIRST ENCOUNTERS: FROM INDIA TO NEW ENGLAND BEFORE 1860"

	       			  by

			     Dr. Susan Bean
	        Curator, Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA.

		     Saturday, November 16, 3:00 PM
		       	    Lecture Hall D,
		   Harvard University Science Center,
		     1 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA.

	The lecture is free and the public is cordially invited..
		   The hall is wheel-chair accessible.

  For any further information, please call (617)495-3295 or (617)864-5121.