Query on translation of "anushAsana-parvan"

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at uclink.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 11 23:49:04 UTC 1996

M.N. Dutt's translation is useful, especially because he gives verse numbers
(not from the critical edition, of course).  Actually, Roy's translation is
largely based on Dutt's.
Dutt's translation of the entire epic has been reprinted by Parimal
Publications, Delhi.  The anushasana is in vol. 7.

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann
University of California, Berkeley