Information request

Girish Beeharry gkb at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 5 12:07:30 UTC 1996

Hi,

I am looking for the following book:

Lakshman, Swami.
Title:         Self realization in Kashmir Shaivism : the oral teachings of
                 Swami Lakshmanjoo / John Hughes ; foreword by Lance Nelson.
                 Albany : State University of New York Press, c1994.
		Translated from Kashmiri.

Is it still in print please? I haven't seen it in SUNY's catalogue on the Web.

Does anyone know whether Swami Lakshmanjoo's 1965 lectures on 'Kundalini
viGYAna rahasyam.' held at Benares Hindu University in 1965 have been published
in India or elsewhere? I am also curious about his translations of
bodhapanchadashikaa and paraapraaveshikaa. Have they been published too please?

Does anyone know the postal/email address of the Indira Gandhi Centre of the
Arts in New Delhi please?

Many thanks beforehand for your help.

Bye,

Girish Beeharry