Kashmir Shaivism

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at shore.net
Sat May 11 02:38:45 UTC 1996

You might like to read and/or subscribe to the:

*International Journal of Tantric Studies*

to: ijts-list-request at shore.net
subject: subscribe
or
http://www.shore.net/~india/ijts/

you can also subscribe from our WWW pages.

You can see our past issues (the 1st on the Spanda school) in our ftp
server:

ftp://ftp.shore.net/members/india/ijts/

Enjoy the reading!

Dr. Enrica Garzilli