Q: Epigraphia Indica

Richard Salomon rsalomon at u.washington.edu
Wed May 8 20:33:44 UTC 1996

As far as I have been able to figure it out, the (relatively) recent
publication history of EI has been as follows:

	vol. 40 was only published through fascicle 5 (April 1974,
actually published 1986)
	vol. 41, 1975-76 was published in 1989, in a single volume (no
fascicles)
	vol. 42, 1977-78 was published in 1992, also in a single volume.

-Rich Salomon