re Kalanos the gymnosophist

Narayan S. Raja raja at galileo.IFA.Hawaii.Edu
Tue May 7 20:26:28 UTC 1996

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Robert Zydenbos wrote:

> No typo. If you follow the Indian news media (particularly the newspapers) you
> will see that a very large number of people in India are utterly terrified by
> the USA and extremely sensitive to anything [........]   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Often irritated/angered by the USA, that's all.
Certainly not "utterly terrified."

This could change if the Americans threaten to
bomb us with beefburgers, thereby sullying our
ritual purity.  In that case, we may be forced
to retaliate with cowdung.  Tat tvam asi ("take that!")
as the Three Stooges would say.

Just a clarification...

Raja.