Follow-up

John Gardner jgardner at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Fri May 3 16:23:14 UTC 1996

Dear Members,

I am hoping not to breach netiquette with this follow-up.  If so, please
forgive my persistence.  I am still hoping, however, to learn from any of
you who have worked with the Nirukta about resources dealing with
yaaska's choice of shruti examples, and the overall place Nirukta holds
in later commentatorial traditions.  The information in response to
kaarikaa has been most enlightening considering I had not even initiated
the request.  I imagine, in turn, others may find information re. Nirukta
of interest as well.

Again, in advance, my thanks,

John Robert Gardner
University of Iowa