OM Symbol pictorial collections or files

clay at m-net.arbornet.org clay at m-net.arbornet.org
Fri May 3 00:17:55 UTC 1996

Dear Stan Rice,
I have created a stoneware sculpture using the symbol om;
it measures about 42" in diameter and 4' thick. You can see
this work at http://rivendell.org/jim.html and within the same
group of webpages is another sculpture which I call the 'patriot'; it
toois based upon sanskrit symbols. Enjoy, and I would be
interested in your comments and other links to similar type work
that you are aware of online.  Best Wishes, jim cuddeback

--
		Hand-crafted Unique Remembrance Memorials
		   http://m-net.arbornet.org/~clay
http://rivendell.org/jim.html    |   clay at m-net.arbornet.org