Filliozat

Jean-Luc Chevillard jlc at ccr.jussieu.fr
Wed May 1 10:57:32 UTC 1996

This is not a direct answer to your message
and I am no authority for giving any personnal answer
but I feel one (posthumous) book from prof. Jean Filiozat
and prof. Jacques Andre' has to be mentionned
in this thread:

_L'Inde vue de Rome_, _Textes latins de l'Antiquite'
relatifs a` l'Inde_, Paris, Socie'te' d'E'dition
"Les Belles Lettres", 1986.