Indologist web Page

Kamal Adhikary kamal at link.lanic.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 29 16:24:25 UTC 1996

Hi all of you:

I tried the Indology page  a few times at  the intervals of five  to ten
minutes just to see if if can be accessed most of the time.  I found that
the site is easily accessible and the page looks great.  Congratulations.
kamal
Kamal R. Adhikary, Ph.D.
Internet Coordinator, Asian Studies
UT, Austin, Texas 78712