Max Muller

Vasudha Narayanan vasu at religion.ufl.edu
Thu Mar 28 12:25:35 UTC 1996

Streng, Lloyd and Allen quote an African proverb, said to be from the Ganda
tribe in central Uganda: "He who never visits thinks his mother is the only
cook." :-) Ways of Being Religious: Readings for a new approach to Religion,
Prentice Hall, 1973, 1.

Vasudha Narayanan
Religion, University of Florida
PS Old Tamil Proverb: "He who visits too often needs Maalox"