New Indologist Web Page

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Mon Mar 18 00:20:26 UTC 1996

> I have created a new resource page _for the Indologist_.
> The web address is:
>
>         http://denton.computek.net/pub/wagers/ousia/Indologist.html
>
> I have tried to make it fast and comprehensive. Please visit the site and
> e-mail me your comments, problems, or suggestions.

Will,
a very nice focused collection. Thank you.

> Incidentally, in creating web pages, I have run across a few URLs, all in
> England, which come back "Done.", but without loading any data. One
> such URL is "http://www.dmu.ac.uk/~pka/guides/jain.html". Would
> someone please try it and report to me if the site is working? Thx.

I've been getting the same response from that site for the last week.
In fact, it is not just the jain document, but the entire web site
(which comes from DeMontfort University) which seems to be down... I
haven't noticed this behavior from any others...

David Magier