confusions

l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no
Sun Mar 17 13:10:33 UTC 1996

>Please use a different address for "sghosh".  At the moment, you have the
>wrong one.  I'm receiving many messages from this organization, which i am not
>a part of.  All messages for "Sujata Ghosh" should be sent at an alternative
>address.
>                                          Thank-you

Try to avail yourself of these instruction:

To subscribe to INDOLOGY, send the email message:

"subscribe indology Your Name"

(where "Your Name" is, obviously, your real name) to the address:

"listserv at liverpool.ac.uk".

That will do the trick.

Later, messages to (and from) the are sent to:
"indology at liverpool.ac.uk"
To get a list of members, send the message:
"review indology"
to the listserv address. To resign, send the message:
"unsub indology"
to listserv.

If you unsubscribe, you may get rid of Indology net.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Lars Martin Fosse
Research Fellow