Jaina concordance

falk at zedat.fu-berlin.de falk at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 14 15:14:59 UTC 1996

Starting in the 70s Profs. K. Bruhn and C.B. Tripathi began
preparing a concordance of stanza padas of the Jaina canonical and
post-canonical texts. This work resulted in a huge collection of
file cards. Except for rare occasions this collection is unused
by research scholars. I want to draw your attention to this
collection and offer our services in case you look for parallels
of stanzas or need to trace words - which have to have their place
at the beginning of a stanza.
The project and the texts covered have been described in
Beitraege zur Indienforschung - Ernst Waldschmidt FS; Berlin 1977,
pp. 67-80.
Any search would result in a series of file cards which could
be copied and faxed to the enquiring party.
Fax to 0049-30-838-4775
or email to me

Harry Falk (falk at zedat.fu-berlin.de)