MSS Depositories

Bapat Jb Jayant.B.Bapat at sci.monash.edu.au
Mon Mar 11 07:48:43 UTC 1996

> Date:          Fri, 08 Mar 1996 20:52:47 +0000 (GMT)
> From:          robgood at mail.utexas.edu (Robert Goodding)
> Subject:       MSS Depositories
> To:            Members of the list <indology at liverpool.ac.uk>

> Dear Colleagues
>
> Can anyone give me the names of the current directors and the addresses
> (including PINs) of the Prajna Pathasala Mandala Collection in Wai,
> Maharashtra, the Rajasthan Oriental Research Institute in Jodhpur, and the
> Government Oriental Manuscripts Library in Madras?  I am attempting to
> acquire photocopies of mss. of Vidyaranya's Jivanmuktiviveka archived at
> these locations.
> Regards,
> Robert Goodding
> University of Texas-Austin

 Re: Prajnapathashala Mandal Wai address:
 I do not knoe who the current director is but
 just write to :
   Mr.N.V. Nayagaonkar, Librarian,
   Prajna-Pathashala, Vishwakosha Karyalaya,
   Gangapuri, WAI, Maharashtra State.

   Jayant Bapat

Dr J.B. Bapat                                     Phone (03)9054510
Chemistry Department                              Fax   (03)9054597
Monash University           e-mail:jayant.b.bapat at sci.monash.edu.au
Clayton, Victoria
Australia