khajuraho

RAJAGOPALANM at HARPO.TNSTATE.EDU RAJAGOPALANM at HARPO.TNSTATE.EDU
Fri Mar 8 23:24:22 UTC 1996

Dear Rabe ,
Your enquiry about where did i see the inscription i quoted from
Khajuraho is / was seen ? Since this  same question was put to me
by some more members of the net , I am answering it on the net. Hope that
you do not mind it . That sloka ( verse ) was on the walls of the temple in khajuraho
juraho in a form that i could read . It was on the wall itself.
I did not get it fromany books    M.rajagopalan