Vaikhanasa Aagamas

GRUENENDAHL GRUENEN at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Mar 8 08:55:34 UTC 1996

According to the New Catalogus Catalogorum you can find mss. of the
Anandasamhita

1)  in the Government Oriental Manuscripts Library, Madras:
    Descriptive catalogue,, no. 14758 (20 cantos); Triennial
    catalogue, 3477 (b), 3825

2)  in the Punjab University Library, Lahore:
    Catalogue, vol. 2 App., p. 54 (by Marici)

It may also help to enquire at the New Catalogus Catalogorum office,
Madras University (next door to the Government Oriental Mss. Lib.)
whether they have collected additional entries in the meantime.
(I don't have their exact address with me, but I'm sure you can find
that out.)

Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
37070 Goettingen
Germany
Phone: 0551/395283

GRUENEN at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de