Vaikhanasa Aagamas

Kumar at pixie.udw.ac.za Kumar at pixie.udw.ac.za
Thu Mar 7 13:33:00 UTC 1996

Dear Colleagues,

Does any one know where (or in which library collection) I would be able to
find the manuscript of Ananda Samhita.  It is a Vaikhaanasa Aagama text.  W
Caland made some notes on it when he was working on it in the late 1920s.
I did obtain of photocopy of the printed (in Telugu script with a
translation into Telugu) text from Prof Witzel.  The text contains some
errors here and there.  I would like to compare the original manuscript
with the printed text.  I would deeply appreciate any leads in this
connection.

Pratap

Dr. P. Kumar
Department of Hindu Studies & Indian Philosophy
University of Durban-Westville
Private Bag X 54001
Durban
4000