IJTS/JSAWS Best of 1995 WWW Resources: RESULTS!

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at shore.net
Mon Mar 4 18:43:01 UTC 1996

                         I J T S  and  J S A W S

                       http://www.shore.net/~india/
                             March 4, 1995

We are very glad to announce that our Journals have won several awards in
the "Best of 1995 Social Sciences, Humanities & Asian-Pacific Studies WWW
Resources" promoted by the Australian National University!

Even though we entered the competition very late and, most important, we
started our publications only a few months ago, these results demonstrate
our readers' support and appreciation -- and this is the most important
thing for us.

I heartfully thank who works with me and who has voted for and supported
our Journals!
                          O U R    A W A R D S

 1995 HIGHEST DATA QUALITY WWW RESOURCE:

                 Journal of South Asia Women Studies

                 Independent, USA

 1995 2nd BEST OVERALL WWW RESOURCE:

                 Journal of South Asia Women Studies

                 Independent, USA

 1995 2nd MOST ELEGANT WWW RESOURCE:

                 Journal of South Asia Women Studies

                 Independent, USA

 1995 3rd MOST ELEGANT WWW RESOURCE:

                 International Journal of Tantric Studies

                 Independent, USA

Thank you very much!

Enrica Garzilli
Editor-in-Chief