"RE: INDOLOGY

gor05 gor05 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de
Sun Mar 3 20:14:09 UTC 1996

Dominik,

I hate to add yet another suggestion to an already long list of suggestions
for re-arranging the system for INDOLOGY, but here goes nothing:

Why not just leave the list - closed to non-members - unmoderated? If an
advertisement or chain-letter is posted, that member would just be removed
from the list with no further warning. If however, accusations, etc.,
are flung across the screen, then the individual involved would
receive a warning (up to 3 altogether? 2?) and would only be removed if
his/her conduct continued to be abusive. That way there would not be the
need to edit the list and no one who is interested but without academic
'credentials' would be excluded.

Just thought I'd add that. At any rate, I also whole-heartedly support
every attempt at bringing INDOLOGY back to where it should be (and was not
so long ago)

John Peterson, gor05 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de