ousia Acquires European Mirror

wagers at iglobal.net wagers at iglobal.net
Thu Jun 20 04:41:10 UTC 1996

My web suite for scholars entitled "ousia" has acquired a European mirror
site in Germany courtesy of Inca. The server seems very stable. This should
greatly decrease response times for our European friends. I would
appreciate being notified personally of your experiences with the new mirror.

The mirror is accessible from the ousia home page. Then you can adjust
your links or bookmarks to point to it, if it represents a shorter route to
your site.

I will take this opportunity to remind you that although you may find items
of interest in other modules, only the four modules are complete:

        for the Compositor ...
        for the Egyptologist ...
        for the Indologist ...
        for the Mayanist ...

I am currently on the lookout for an Asian mirror site.

Regards,

Will wagers at iglobal.net        Reality is the best metaphor.

http://www.iglobal.net/pub/wagers/ousia/Egyptologist.html
http://www.iglobal.net/pub/wagers/ousia/Indologist.html