Abstracts on INDOLOGY

L.M.Fosse at internet.no L.M.Fosse at internet.no
Mon Jun 17 11:41:44 UTC 1996

Re a bibliographie indologique:

May I turn your attention to a project that has been going on on the
AN-LANG list for some time now? Here scholars have been busy constructing
an on-line bibliography for austronesian languages. It is down-loadable,
and you can put the data into your bibliographic programme. I suggest that
Indologists should consider a similar project where all books and
articles/papers relevant to Indology are registered with key words etc. I
would also suggest that such a bibliography should contain information on
anything written in Indology since the mid-1850's. With a bit of
organization and sharing of work, the Indological milieu should be able to
give itself a splendid bibliographic tool that would be of help to all of
us.

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

Lars Martin Fosse