Good book store?

John Gardner jgardner at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 13 15:11:17 UTC 1996

For various electronic citation purposes, I need to know what the best
clearing-house nation/worldwide is for purchasing resources on Vedic
Studies.  Specifically, where can one easily get Barend Van Nooten and Gary
Holland's "Rig Veda: A Metrically Restored Text" (Havard University Press,
 #50).  Preferably, the whole/re-saler should have at least a 1-800 phone
line if in the US, and ideally, an E-mail address.  In essence, I want a
convenient place to which I can refer people from a website for aquiring
his RV and its included electronic edition on disk.

Thank you in advance, and you may reply directly to me at:

jgardner at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu

John Robert Gardner
University of Iowa