Chair in Tamil Studies, UC, Berkeley

Velu at relhist.uu.se Velu at relhist.uu.se
Tue Jun 4 05:23:49 UTC 1996

To all those who received my communication yesterday,
I am very, very sorry that what I intended as a personal communication
between Dr.Ganesan, a very good friend of mine, and myself, has been
inadvertently broadcast throughout the Indology circle. I feel very
embarassed myself at what had happened. I realise that I have caused
enormous embarassment to Prof. Hart, without verifying what really
happened. I take this opporutunity to apologise to him. I appeal to the
readers to treat my message as cancelled.

A.Veluppillai

Alvappillai Veluppillai
Uppsala University
History of Religions