Chemparathy article

william j alspaugh als1 at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 3 16:34:59 UTC 1996

Thomas and Udayana on God: an Essay in Comparison," is in the book Weg in die
Zukunft: Festschrift fuer Prof. DDr. Anton Antweiler zu seinem 75.
Geburtstag, ed. by Adel-Theodor Khoury and Margot Wiegels.  (Leiden: Brill,
1975. Series: Studies in the History of Religions; supplements to Numen, v.
32).  This was found in the ATLA Religion Database on CD-Rom; not found in
Philosopher's Index on CD-Rom.  Bill Alspaugh, U. of Chicago Library

Bitnet:                   uclals1 at uchimvs1
Internet:         als1 at midway.uchicago.edu