The Universal Gita

Hrid at aol.com Hrid at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 19:15:56 UTC 1996

I would deeply appreciate information on a book that I would like to use for
my course on the Bhagavad-gita, which I will teach this fall at the Graduate
Theological Union, Berkeley.
The title is "The Universal Gita, Western Images of the Bhagavad Gita, a
bicentenary survey," by Eric J. Sharpe. I have what is apparently a pre-press
copy of this book that was supposed to have been published in 1985 by Gerald
Duckworth and Co. Ltd., London.
   Does anyone know if this book is for sale, and if so where? Thank you very
much for any help.
Sincerely,
Howard Resnick