Indian Histories of India trans.

J. Randall Groves YD56 at MUSIC.FERRIS.EDU
Fri Jul 12 03:16:43 UTC 1996

Dear Indologists: You have been great with suggestions. Many thanks.
By the way, are there conflicts between Muslim historians of India
(and Pakistan/Bangladesh) and Hindu historians? One would think so
given the hsitory of conflict between Muslims and Hindus generally.
Sorry if I am pulling the thread of conversation away from the usual
topics. It seems like it could make for some interesting comparisons.
I'm also sorry if this is too obvious a question to the list's
indologists. If so, just ignore this post. Thanks again for the
suggestions.  Randy Groves