(Fwd) CNN's Mistake

Raphael Carter raphael at wavefront.com
Wed Jan 31 23:24:21 UTC 1996

Forwarded message:
From: Anuj=Kumar=Jain%MIS%HCLA at Narada.hcla.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 96 12:47:35 PST
Subject: CNN's Mistake
To: jain-list at wavefront.com

Hello everybody, Recently CNN has wrongly shown Jammu and Kashmir as part of
Pakistan in one of their news item. The details are given at the end.

I am aware that this list is for discussions on Jainism. But I am assuming
that most of the people are Indians here. I hope you don't mind. I
sincerely apologise to anybody who does not like my sending this message on
this list.

I am sorry but I had to do it.

 To everybody who feel they are true INDIANS.

>     CNN today showed a MAP of INDIA where they have showed
>
>     JAMMU and KASHMIR as a Part Of Pakistan. To see that
>
>     map
>
>     1) Go To CNN site http://www.cnn.com
>
>     2) Select World News
>
>     3) Select following headline
>
>     "Pakistan, India reportedly exchange gunfire"
>
>     4)  Select "Info About Pakistan" header at the bottom Of the
>     Article.
>

>     We should protest such a things by sending e-mails to CNN and
>     asking them how they can show such a MAP. As a true INDIAN it's
>     everybody's duty to protest such a things. Forward this message to
>
>     as many people as possible.
>

>     Here is the address of CNN. Send a mail to this address...
>
>     "cnn.feedback at cnn.com"

Anuj