Info wanted on Sanskrit Jobs

dinesh at cs.newhaven.edu dinesh at cs.newhaven.edu
Fri Jan 26 18:17:00 UTC 1996

Hi friends!

I am looking for some information on Job Opportunities for Sanskrit scholors
in U.S.A. My brother is a Post Graduate Scholor in Sanskrit and presently
working in India. He is looking for some opportunities here in U.S.A.
If you an___ have any information regarding this please send the info to
my e-mail address dinesh at cs.newhaven.edu  or please call me at 816-966-5864 wor
913-341-0940 home. Your help in this regard is appreciated.
Thanks again for your help.
venkat

Note: My brother has Masters in Oriental Language (Sanskrit) and Masters in
i.e., M.A. in Sanskrit and has a very good command, expirience .

Thanks for your time.
venkat