per Jnanesvar conference

phijag at cobra.nus.sg phijag at cobra.nus.sg
Fri Jan 12 23:49:47 UTC 1996

John Gardner wrote
>please include further info, or how to use e-mail to cantact for further
>info re. IPC in Nov. 96,  from your note it wasnot clear what e-mail
>address to use as there did not appear to be an e-mail address int he
>body of your text.

In a recent letter, Professor Barlingay wrote: "The dates of the Jnanesvar
conference will be November 24 to November 30, 1996. It will be like a
joint session or parliament of Indian Philosophical Congress, All India
Darshan parishad, Maharashtra Tatvajnana Parishad, World Philosophers Meet,
Afro-Asian Philosophy Conference, etc. I am giving below the exact e'mail
address. It should be typed as follows -
        G=MITPUNE S=MAEERPUNE P=VSNBOM A=VSNB C=IN"

Now you know as much as I do. The above is an exact quote.
For more information, you may write or fax Professor S.S. Barlingay 9
Moreshwar Hsg. Soc. Baner Road, Pune 411 007 (tel 35 12 22) (fax) 0212
342770

John Grimes

---
John Grimes, Dept of Philosophy, NUS