vastu shaastra

jdwhite at unccvm.uncc.edu jdwhite at unccvm.uncc.edu
Thu Feb 29 18:12:00 UTC 1996

I am not sure if you want materials related to vaastu shaastra only, silpa
shaastra, vaastu purusa or something else.  As a beginning, let me offer
several titles which may be of some use:
Three books published by the Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Scientific
Research, New Delhi
MAYAMATA:  An Indian Treatise on Housing Architecture, tr. Bruno Dagens  (1985)

ARCHITECTURE IN THE AJITAGAMA AND THE RAURAVAGAMA, tr. Bruno Dagens (1984)

I also understand that they have published a BIBLIOGRAPHY OF WORKS ON VAASTU
SHAASTRA but I have not seen this one.

You may also want to look at Balkrishna V. Doshi's VAASTU SHILPA9 (on modern
architecture) and D. Muralidhan Rao's VAASTU SHILPA SHAASTRA, Bangalore;  S.
B. S. Publishers, 1995 (which I have not seen yet since it was recently
published).

Dan White
jdwhite at email.uncc.edu