Intolerance

kghosh at ceco.ceco.com kghosh at ceco.ceco.com
Thu Feb 29 13:35:06 UTC 1996

Unlike most of the members in the list I am not a professional Indologist.
But I know intolerance when I see it. Mr. Rajagopalan who professes himself
to be a true Hindu ought to know that one of Hinduisims greatest traits has
been tolerance for the views of others, especially when they are different.

Maybe he should start practising his tenet of "The sign of a well educated
person is humility" and back of a little bit on his self appointed role
of Indology moral educator.

Khajuraho means diferent things to different people. I respect Mr. Rajagopalan's
views, but then again he should respect those of us "lesser Hindus" who
may differ with him.

Sincerely.

Kanchan Ghosh (a lesser Hindu)
kghosh at ceco.ceco.com