earpieces

Petri Pulliainen ppulliai at ameba.lpt.fi
Wed Feb 28 13:49:10 UTC 1996

	Petri Pulliainen					ENQUIRY
	Vapaudenkatu 15 B 39					1996-02-27
	15140 Lahti
	home +358 18 7528 582
	work  +358 40 511 2986
	E-mail ppulliai at ameba.lpt.fi

		I`m 26 year old graduating student from Lahti Institute of Design,
		Goldsmithing and Jewellery Design Department. For graduating
		I`m doing a research of male earpieces and existence in different
		cultures. I`d need as much information as possible about, how
		those were related into ones social statue, and were there any
		particular group of men who did wear those? I`m searching any-
		kind of information, it don`t have to be related to your culture,
		cause research area is from 5000 B.C >>>>>> 1996 A.D.  Pictoral
		evidence would be very precious to me. Already thankful for
		your help!!!!!!!!!!!
		P.S. also names of books and writers helps and www paths too !

							Yours humble student

							Petri Pulliainen