Commentary on pArijAtahraNa champu of sEshakrishnakavi

DESIKACHARYK at wl.aecl.ca DESIKACHARYK at wl.aecl.ca
Mon Feb 26 13:55:44 UTC 1996

Hello,
	I am looking for an edition of the pArijAtahraNa champu by sEshakrishna
kavi with a good commentary either in Sanskrit or in English. I have an edition
published by Chaukhamba publications of vAraNAsi, with a minimal commentary in
Sanskrit (just the anvayakramam), but I am looking for an edition with a more
extensive commentary. Does such a thing exist? I will be grateful for any
pointers towards this - by the way sEshakrishna kavi lived in vAraNAsi in the
16th century, and was patronized by the son of Todarmall, who was the finance
minster of Akbar.

regards,
K.Desikachary.